Your things may well be of great value, especially to you, but you also want them to be appreciated when you are no longer around. You may not want them to be discarded, or given away ad hoc. Rather you want specific people to take over the care of your wonderful collections.
iWillThings is a website that allows you to bequeath your precious things to your loved ones. It can track exactly when changes were made and send summary details to your solicitor. The inventory is managed by our iStoreThings website.
iWillThings is a great way to ensure that your loved ones have access to your belongings after you are gone. It is also a great way to keep track of your belongings and ensure that they are properly stored and maintained.
iWillThings is easy to use. Simply create an account and start adding items to your inventory. You can then choose who you want to inherit your belongings and specify the conditions of the inheritance.
iWillThings is also a great way to keep track of your belongings. It can track the location of your belongings, the condition of your belongings, and the value of your belongings.
iWillThings is a great tool for anyone who wants to ensure that their loved ones have access to their belongings after they are gone. It is also a great tool for anyone who wants to keep track of their belongings and ensure that they are properly stored and maintained.
Here are some of the features of iWillThings:
- Bequeath your belongings. iWillThings allows you to bequeath your belongings to your loved ones. You can choose who you want to inherit your belongings and specify the conditions of the inheritance.
- Track your belongings. iWillThings can track the location of your belongings, the condition of your belongings, and even the value of your belongings where known.
- Keeps track of changes. iWillThings can track exactly when changes were made to your inventory. This can be helpful if you need to see what your inventory looked like at any given date*.
- Send summary details to your solicitor. iWillThings can send summary details of your inventory to your solicitor. This can be helpful when you need to update your will or if you need to provide your solicitor with detailed information about your belongings. Only your desired solicitors will be able to view your inventory.
- Manage your inventory. iWillThings can manage your inventory by storing your items in our iStoreThings website. This can be helpful if you need to access your items from anywhere or if you need to keep track of your items from multiple devices.
You can record
- What the item is and its condition
- Where the item is stored
- What you estimate its value to be
- Whom you wish to leave it to
A summary of your items, and your collections, that you wish to leave to others can be automatically sent to your solicitor, whenever changes are made, so they always have an up-to-date copy of your wishes.
*Note: All changes to your item information, and whom you wish to receive them, is viewable as at any specified date. Data is never deleted, and the historical data cannot be erased, so there is an indisputable record of what your wishes were at your "date of departure".
The basic archiving is provided by our iStoreThings.com website. Join any of our sites and you automatically have access to them all, with your data available to you on each. Click the link below to find out more about iStoreThings.com.